- Contribute to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
- Provide internal legal advisory services on legal matters related to joint venture, mergers, and registration of new companies, in order to ensure that the corporate activities are in line with the applicable laws.
- Work on legal matters such as new agreements, reviewing existing agreements, establishing new companies, issuing necessary documents to meet the requirements of multinational laws & maintaining international companies correct legal position.
- Handling custody of legal documents to ensure safety and copyright.
- Provide legal advice on the potential liability, in order to take necessary steps to control company’s exposure.
- Assist Human Resource Department on vetting employment contracts to facilitate the recruitment or dismissal of employees and to insure its compliance to Labour Laws.
- Contribute on establishment of legal guidelines for tenders and review commercial contracts that company enters to ensure its interest and safeguard.
- Formulate, provide, advise and / or review all contracts agreements between companies, third party and new joint ventures to ensure that the interest of the company is protected and the best commercial position maintained. To ensure the interest of the company is fully protected.
- Control the transparency and the relationship between companies, to protect shareholders interest and ensure the full compliance with the law.
- Assist the company to apply SME loans, submit application, answer SME inquiries, prepare all legal documents required for loans, mortgage companies’ assets against loans and finally obtain free interest loans.
Firdaus Zakaria & Associates
The Firm, was established in August 2006, with the earlier vision and concept of providing specialty
in Corporate & Litigation services to the community and business.
Being a Corporate & Litigation base, the firm was set up giving due consideration to investing into having a library to provide the tools and equipment in attending to clients’ noble points and issues of law.
The Firm has gained its reputation through quality services and after years of establishment, the Firm has now become a source of legal references to the development activities involving prominent business organizations in Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines & Singapore.
The legal team within The Firm is high quality in performance standard, to cater clients’ need.
Email : email@example.com
A graduate of National University of Malaysia (UKM) and University of Queensland, Australia.
Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2004. Focusing on advising clients in corporate, commercial and international relation matters.
Partner | Corporate Alliances
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A graduate of MARA University of Malaysia. He has vast of experience with multinational companies as legal advisor such as Sharp and Shin-Etsu.